HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVE!

Photo by Coco of COCOCOZY
Japanese Maple leaves with the sun streaming through

I love Thanksgiving...such a wonderful time with family...enjoying good food...taking the time to reconnect.

I am making two pies (a sweet potato and an apple) for our family gathering at my mom's house. My hat goes off to those of you who are cooking an entire meal. My pies will take some time but nothing like a turkey and all of the sides!

Oh, the color of these leaves reminds me of fall. I took the photo a several months ago...actually back in the Spring...it is of the Japanese Maple in front of my house. Now there are barely any leaves on my little tree. I'm going to deck it with sparkle white lights for the holidays!

Anyhooo...what are you doing to prep for Thanksgiving tomorrow? Any fun plans tonight? How do you spend the night before a big holiday?

Hope you have a great Thanksgiving Eve.

Happy Wednesday.

xo
Coco

0 comments:

Post a Comment