SEE THIS HOUSE: A $16.9 MILLION DOLLAR GRAMERCY PARK HOME!

living room in a New York City penthouse apartment designed by John Pawson with light wood floors, a white rug, glass coffee table,white walls and white sofa

I like this New York City penthouse home overlooking Gramercy Park.

A modern 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath duplex taking up two full floors of a 1924 converted prewar building. The unit is approximately 4,235 square feet.

The home is listed by Corcoran Group and here is what the website has to say about this darling NYC gem:

"World renown London-based architect, John Pawson has converted a prewar (built 1924) penthouse duplex on Gramercy Park into a spectacular example of his purist, minimal design. This unique apartment is most striking for its understated calm but still manages to feel utterly luxurious combined with the 24/7 services available from the 5- Star, Gramercy Park Hotel.

The apartment is two full floors consisting of three bedrooms and three bathrooms plus powder room. The lower 17th floor consists of an entry gallery leading to a great room, library with wood burning fireplace and formal dining room - all with southern exposure and magnificent Gramercy Park views. This floor also has a media room, two bedrooms each with ensuite bathrooms, a powder room and a large eat-in kitchen with northern views towards the Chrysler Building. A winding staircase takes you to the master bedroom suite on the top floor with another wood burning fireplace, home office, two large walk-in closets and master windowed bathroom with double sinks, soaking tub and separate shower stall. The top level has two enormous private terraces on the south & north sides of the building. These terraces provide sweeping views of Gramercy Park and downtown NYC.

Additional features of this property include: Access to a private key to Gramercy Park"

So today I bring you a stunning renovated two story penthouse in SEE THIS HOUSE!

fireplace room in a New York City apartment with light wood floors, a cow skin rug, two white chairs and a great view of the city

reverse view of living room in New York Ciry penthouse with white sofas, light wood floor, a white rug and a glass coffee table

New York City penthouse dining room with ghost chairs, a glass top table, light wood floors, and a great view of the city

modern kitchen in a New York City penthouse with wood veneer cabinets and metal table island

master bedroom in an New York City apartment with a fireplace, flat screen view, white walls, white bed with gray accents

Balcony and view from a New York City penthouse with a view Gramercy Park

grammercy park view from a New York City penthouse apartment

So what do you think of this multi million dollar city listing? Would you uproot from where you are to live here if someone offered it to you? What might you change?

I would definitely fill this out with more cute furniture (add some classic traditional pieces to mix in with the ultra modern look), put some art to the walls, and of course throw in a few COCOCOZY textiles to warm things up a bit. I'd also have so much fun decorating our my outdoor space. Notice how I'm already calling it "my" outdoor space. Hmmm....

Anyhoo...do tell your thoughts in the comments section below!

Happy Thursday!

xo
Coco

P.S. COCOCOZY Gift Cards Redux - So, JW who assists over at COCOCOZY HQ, came up with a great idea during our MMM (Monday Morning Meeting).  We do an MMM every week...me and the COCOCOZY team get together to brainstorm and to go over what needs to get done for the week ahead. A few weeks back JW said "Why don't we offer a COCOCOZY gift card for the holidays and year round?"  I didn't even have to think about it...I said "Great idea! Let's do it". Well just about two weeks later...our gift card is done...I've been working with fab online guy MR who does our site to program the card into the shop site...while JW has been making the gift card become a reality.  She's been working on the design, production and even marketing of the card.  Last Friday, JW did a little photo shoot for the gift cards at COCOCOZY HQ while I was there and by yesterday we had the gift card live on the site. I love the fact that JW took and idea and saw it from beginning to end. It looks awesome! Thank you JW for the great idea and all of your hard work on this!

photo shoot with COCOCOZY Gift Cards at COCOCOZY HG
I took this photo of JW photographing the COCOCOZY Gift Cards at COCOCOZY HQ last week! (above)

P.P.S. COCOCOZY GIFT CARD The Final Product - The good news is, we have a great gift offering from COCOCOZY for the holidays. A stocking stuffer or a just a nice gift. Either give it away or ask for it for the holidays. The $75 gift cards come gift wrapped with a signature COCOCOZY black and white bow and can be used towards anything in the COCOCOZY Shop.
COCOCOZY gift card and gift box
COCOCOZY Gift Card - $75 (Gift wrapped $75 gift card that can be used towards online purchases in the COCOCOZY shop)(above)

P.P.P.S.  We have another great limited edition item that I'll share with you next Monday!  I think you'll like it. Well I'll just spill the beans...we are also doing some fantastic lucite trays and a lucite box.  Can't wait to show you.  Could be a great gift or good for sprucing up your house for holiday entertaining.

P.P.P.P.S. Two Steps Forward 10 steps back - Yesterday, I rushed out of work early to run home to my tiny little cottage in the Hollywood Hills to meet a handyman/contractor.  The handyman was supposed to be at my house at 6:15p.  I ran out so fast, I left my laptop at the office and a charger.  I was on a mission though I needed the handyman guy to repair yet another leaking problem with my roof covering my deck on the side of the house.  When I got home...there was no handyguy here. When I called him he said he got lost on Mulholland and decided to turn around and go home.  Needless to say...grrrrr....grrrrr...triple grrrrr.  Anyhooo...I decided to head back to the office at about 6:30p to go back to pick up my laptop. I got back to the office about 7:30p picked up my laptop, and headed out. When I got almost home a few hours later I realized I left my charger at the office again.   I did not go back for that.  By the way, because said handy guy chose to go home last night and not show up at my house, I have to leave work again today to meet another handy guy.  Even though I work only about 7 miles from my home...the drive can take about 45 minutes to an hour each way.  Just another day in the neighborhood....must laugh at days like this...because all the back and forth could make one cry! LOL! Oh well...onwards and upwards!


0 comments:

Post a Comment