THIS OR THAT: THE BLACK & WHITE BATHROOM!

Jessica Lagrange's black and white tiled bath tub and white towel holder stand
Bath 1 - Love the use of black accent tile laid in a graphic pattern in this small white bath. (above)

I am obsessed with all things black and white lately. Don't know why...but I am. I love the idea of using the color combination in a bathroom. A predominately white bath using with touches of black.  Perfection.  Clean. Simple. Stylish.

So today I bring you the black & white bath...and you decide which one you like best...THIS OR THAT?

russell groves's black and white bathroom with black and white striped tile floor, two pedestal sinks and long mirror with white paneled wall with black dividers
Bath 2 - Love the stripe black and white marble floor and the narrow pencil black highlight tiles used on the wall in this modern bath (above and below)

white freestanding tube in russell groves's black and white bathroom

michael mundy's black and white bathroom with white freestanding tub, black lacquer trimed door,  glossy brass faucet pulls, and carrara marble floors, walls and counters
Bath 3 - High gloss black paint is used on doors and window trim to contrast against the elegant white marble in this classic bath. (above)

mcintyre bills' black white bathroom bath with black tiles on the floor, black and white subway tiles on the walls, a white freestanding tub with white shower curtain and a white pedestal sink
Bath 4 - Half black, half white...polished subway tiles create a two toned look here. (above)
So which of these baths do you like best?  I am gravitating towards Bath 3.  Which do you prefer?  Please weigh in on the comments below!

Happy Monday!

xo
Coco

P.S. Hope you had a fantastic long weekend.  I did. Thanksgiving was great.  Loved seeing family.  Then I managed to get a little COCOCOZY work done too (had to apply for a patent and register several copyrights for my new 2013 designs...I know...the lawyer in me came out this weekend).  I saw some friends. And, I also got some rest and relaxation in too.  A great weekend really!

P.P.S.  Now the countdown begins...Christmas is right around the corner!!!

Photos: Jessica La Grange; Veranda; Michael Mundy; McIntyre Bills

0 comments:

Post a Comment