KARDASHIAN KITCHENS - THIS OR THAT

Kourtney Kardashian's kitchen with gold pendant lights, stainless appliances, silver bar stools and a white island
1. Kourtney Kardashian kitchen(above)
My mother is a Ph.D. college professor who spends much of her time reading, writing, teaching, and staying on top of current world events.  One current event that she is not in tune with is the Kardashians.  Late last year, my sis DS and I were over my mother's house and we were talking.  Sis DS, an attorney by trade, was pouring over the pages of the latest InTouch magazine (not the kind of literature my mother had hoped either of us would frequent).  DS and I were discussing the latest important ins and outs of celebrity news.  Sis DS pointed out a picture of the Kardashians to me.   My mother overheard her and said "But what is a Kardashian? I have heard talk of this but I do not understand.  What is a Kardashian?"  Sis DS and I then explained.

Never thought I would do it but here is my first Kardashian post!  It all stemmed from me seeing Kourtney Kardashian's house shown on several websites last week (Domaine Home had a great overview of Kourtney's house...it was designed by the very nice celebrity interior designer Jeff Andrews).  Seeing the photos of Kourt's kitchen got me thinking about their family's  famed E! Entertainment t.v. show (yes I admit I have watched) and how often the Kardashians (Kim, Khloe, Kourtney and Kris Jenner) are often in their kitchens. (Deep thinking clearly on my part...!)

So today...I'll make it simple...you get to pick...which Kardashian kitchen do you like best?

Kim Kardashian, Kris Jenner, and Kourtney Kardashian
Kim Kardashian, Kris Jenner, Kourtney Kardashian (l-r).



Kris Jenner's black and white kitchen
2. Kris Jenner (Kardashian mom) kitchen (above)

Kim Kardashian's kitchen with dark wood floors, wood bar stools, white pendant lights and a fireplace
3. Kim Kardashian former kitchen (above)
Do tell...vote in the comments below...which Kardashian kitchen is your fave?

Happy Tuesday!

xo
Coco

P.S.  COCOCOZY SHOP FREE SHIPPING - Use FREESHIP at check out at the COCOCOZY Online Shop today and tomorrow...to get free shipping on almost everything in our store!  Also, check out our new COCOCOZY Resort 2014 Collection of pillows, throws, and more...all in breezy fresh colors for spring, summer and even fall!

Peacock blue pillows from the COCOCOZY Resort Collection
COCOCOZY 2014 Resort Collection pillows in peacock blue! (above)


Photos: InStyle; Jeff Andrews Design; Trulia

0 comments:

Post a Comment